The sporty and elegant BIRKENSTOCK Rio sandal was designed in the 1980s and has since accompanied millions of women through the summer. This ultra lightweight model with an original BIRKENSTOCK cork-latex footbed and smooth suede lining boasts an excellent fit thanks to two adjustment options. By virtue of individually adjustable metal buckles, the sandal can be adjusted to perfection and therefore ensures firm grip on any surface.
- Birko-Flor – durable, synthetic upper material with leather-like finish and soft backing
- Contoured cork footbed conforms to the shape of your foot and features pronounced arch support, a deep heel cup, and roomy toe box; lined with suede
- Lightweight EVA sole for cushioning and shock absorption
- To ensure longevity use the Birkenstock Shoe Care Kit
- Avoid extreme heat Heal shape: flat Made in Germany
Birko-Flor is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin, and it's comfortable while also being very durable.
The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.