The Stalon is BIRKENSTOCK’s robust version of a Chelsea boot. Here, typical Chelsea boot elements like side elastic panels on the understated shaft and a loop at the back have been combined with a solid-looking yet surprisingly light sole made from synthetic materials and moisture-wicking microfiber lining. The cork frame of the outer sole makes for an authentic design. The upper is made from hydrophobic, oiled nubuck leather.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: oiled nubuck leather
- Footbed lining: smooth leather
- Sole: light sole made from synthetic materials
- Footbed “Made in Germany”
- Replacement footbed suede women
- Replacement footbed suede men
- Replacement footbed natural leather women
- Replacement footbed natural leather men
- Replacement footbed shearling women
- Replacement footbed shearling men
Frequently bought together:
Upper material: Nubuck leather
Nubuck leather is the result of a gentle buffing of the top-grain layer of the hide. It is soft to the touch and develops a beautiful patina over time.
Insole: Natural leather
Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
Stalon Nubuck Leather4.500,00 Kč
Incl. VAT free standard delivery
Item no. 1017319/1017320
2 - 4 days
Free shipping from 2.800 Kč
30 day return policy
Tradition since 1774
BIRKENSTOCK SHOES FOOTBED