The BIRKENSTOCK Andermatt is a slipper with a raised shaft and a removable footbed. Therefore, you can choose between three insoles. You can choose from the Standard Footbed, the Soft Footbed and the Shearling Footbed. All three insoles can be ordered separately. Perfect for all year round! This basic version of this design features our Shearling Footbed. It has a particularly snug shearling lining to keep your feet cozy when the temperatures drop. The upper is made from soft wool felt.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed (Shearling Footbed)
- Upper: wool felt
- Footbed lining: shearling
- Sole: latex
- Details: raised shaft; decorative rivet
- Footbed “Made in Germany”
- Standard Replacement Footbed Zermatt / Andermatt
- Soft Replacement Footbed Zermatt / Andermatt
- Shearling Replacement Footbed Zermatt / Andermatt
Frequently bought together:
Upper material: Wool felt
Wool felt counts among the oldest textile materials in the world and is the typical upper material for slippers.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
Andermatt Shearling Wool Felt120,00 €
Incl. VAT free standard delivery
Item no. 1017883/1017887
2 - 3 days
Delivery (Standard DHL)
Free shipping from 120 €
30 day return policy
Tradition since 1774
The Original Birkenstock Footbed