Perfect for cold winter days! The BIRKENSTOCK Uppsala is an understated, mid-high boot which stands out with its warm lining. The buckle at the shaft is an additional eye-catcher. The upper is made from especially soft suede which hugs the foot like a second skin.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: suede with shearling lining
- Footbed lining: natural leather
- Sole: light sole made from synthetic materials
- Footbed “Made in Germany”
- Replacement footbed suede
- Replacement footbed natural leather
- Replacement footbed shearling
Frequently bought together:
Upper material: Suede
Suede is a split leather with a napped finish. It has a velvety surface and is very soft to the touch. It also boasts a high moisture absorption capacity.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
Uppsala Shearling Suede Leather200,00 €
Incl. VAT free standard delivery
Item no. 1020644/1020658
2 - 3 days
Delivery (Standard DHL)
Free shipping from 120 €
30 day return policy
Tradition since 1774
The Original Birkenstock Footbed