The casual BIRKENSTOCK Bend sneaker boasts a simple design which can be combined with almost anything. An additional midsole made of PU and cork ensures excellent shock absorption. The breathable microfiber material guarantees optimum moisture absorption. This version comes with two different pairs of laces. The upper is made from semi-vegetable-tanned Horween cowhide which was initially developed for use in professional sports.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: natural Horween leather
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: made of natural rubber
- Footbed “Made in Germany”
- Replacement footbed suede women
- Replacement footbed suede men
- Replacement footbed natural leather women
- Replacement footbed natural leather men
- Replacement footbed shearling women
- Replacement footbed shearling men
Frequently bought together:
Microfibre is a skin-friendly material which is soft and yet tear-resistant. Because they are free of animal products they are used as the covering material for the lining of footbeds in vegan products, among other things.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
Because of its high elasticity rubber is very well suited for outsoles. Thanks to this property it supports the natural rolling motion of the foot. Rubber is also very robust and has good cushioning.
Bend Low Horween Natural Horween Leather1.750,00 kr
Incl. VAT free standard delivery
Item no. 1022395/1022362
2 - 5 days
Free shipping from 900 kr
30 day return policy
Tradition since 1774
BIRKENSTOCK SHOES FOOTBED