Thanks to its hydrophobic upper and waxed seams, the BIRKENSTOCK Jackson is a water-resistant lace-up boot. The robust, anti-slip rubber sole ensures a secure grip. The cork frame of the outer sole guarantees an authentic design. The upper is made from hydrophobic, oiled nubuck leather.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: oiled nubuck leather
- Footbed lining: smooth leather
- Sole: light sole made from synthetic materials
- Footbed “Made in Germany”
- Replacement footbed suede women
- Replacement footbed suede men
- Replacement footbed natural leather women
- Replacement footbed natural leather men
- Replacement footbed shearling women
- Replacement footbed shearling men
Frequently bought together:
Upper material: Nubuck leather
Nubuck leather is the result of a gentle buffing of the top-grain layer of the hide. It is soft to the touch and develops a beautiful patina over time.
Insole: Natural leather
Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
Jackson Nubuck Leather1.600,00 kr
Incl. VAT free standard delivery
Item no. 1017327/1017328
2 - 5 days
Free shipping from 900 kr
30 day return policy
Tradition since 1774
BIRKENSTOCK SHOES FOOTBED