The Stalon is BIRKENSTOCK’s robust version of a Chelsea boot. Here, typical Chelsea boot elements like side elastic panels on the understated shaft and a loop at the back have been combined with a solid-looking yet surprisingly light sole made from synthetic materials and moisture-wicking microfiber lining. The cork frame of the outer sole makes for an authentic design. The upper is made from hydrophobic, oiled nubuck leather.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: oiled nubuck leather
- Footbed lining: smooth leather
- Sole: light sole made from synthetic materials
- Footbed “Made in Germany”
- Replacement footbed suede women
- Replacement footbed suede men
- Replacement footbed natural leather women
- Replacement footbed natural leather men
- Replacement footbed shearling women
- Replacement footbed shearling men
Frequently bought together:
Upper material: Nubuck leather
Nubuck leather is the result of a gentle buffing of the top-grain layer of the hide. It is soft to the touch and develops a beautiful patina over time.
Insole: Natural leather
Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
Stalon Nubuck Leather180,00 €
Incl. VAT free standard delivery
Item no. 1017317/1017318
3 - 5 days
Free shipping from 110 €
30 day return policy
Tradition since 1774
BIRKENSTOCK SHOES FOOTBED