The BIRKENSTOCK Zermatt is our first slipper with a removable footbed, allowing you to choose between three different insoles. You can choose from the Standard Footbed, the Soft Footbed and the Shearling Footbed. All three insoles can be ordered separately. Perfect for all year round! This basic version of this design features our Shearling Footbed. It comes with a snug shearling lining to keep your feet cozy when the temperatures drop. The upper is made from soft wool felt.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed (Shearling Footbed)
- Upper: wool felt
- Footbed lining: shearling
- Sole: latex
- Details: clog with extended shaft; decorative stitching; decorative rivet
- Footbed “Made in Germany”
- Standard Replacement Footbed Zermatt / Andermatt Kids
- Soft Replacement Footbed Zermatt / Andermatt Kids
- Shearling Replacement Footbed Zermatt / Andermatt Kids
Frequently bought together:
The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
Incl. VAT plus shipping cost
Item no. 1020634
30 day return policy
Tradition since 1774