The BIRKENSTOCK Bryson is a casual lace-up boot. It boasts an understated, rustic look. The cork frame of the outer sole makes for an authentic design. The upper is made from soft, grained natural leather.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: grained natural leather
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: light sole made from synthetic materials
- Footbed “Made in Germany”
- Replacement footbed suede women
- Replacement footbed suede men
- Replacement footbed natural leather women
- Replacement footbed natural leather men
- Replacement footbed shearling women
- Replacement footbed shearling men
Frequently bought together:
Upper: Grained Leather
Grained natural leather can be recognized by its characteristic surface. It boasts a natural, rustic look. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
Incl. VAT plus shipping cost
Item no. 1017279/1017280
30 day return policy
Tradition since 1774