Thanks to its hydrophobic upper and waxed seams, the BIRKENSTOCK Jackson is a water-resistant lace-up boot. The robust, anti-slip rubber sole ensures a secure grip. The cork frame of the outer sole guarantees an authentic design. The upper is made from hydrophobic, oiled nubuck leather.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: oiled nubuck leather
- Footbed lining: smooth leather
- Sole: light sole made from synthetic materials
- Footbed “Made in Germany”
- Replacement footbed suede women
- Replacement footbed suede men
- Replacement footbed natural leather women
- Replacement footbed natural leather men
- Replacement footbed shearling women
- Replacement footbed shearling men
Frequently bought together:
Upper material: Nubuck leather
Nubuck leather is the result of a gentle buffing of the top-grain layer of the hide. It is soft to the touch and develops a beautiful patina over time.
Insole: Natural leather
Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
Jackson Nubuck Leather£180.00
Incl. VAT plus shipping cost
Item no. 1017327/1017328
3 - 5 days
30 day return policy
Tradition since 1774
BIRKENSTOCK SHOES FOOTBED