BIRKENSTOCK’s QO700 safety shoe with a removable footbed offers firm grip and takes the strain off your feet, allowing you to stand and move around comfortably at work for many hours, even in demanding environments.
The QO700 is presented as a modern ankle sneaker with 7-hole lacing and a heel loop. The nonslip and oil- and petrol-resistant outsole provides for energy absorption around the heel. The upper is made from water-resistant smooth leather (WRU) and offers antistatic protection.
The shoe is certified in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 and meets the requirements of protection category O2.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-microfiber footbed
- Material: water-resistant smooth leather (WRU)
- Footbed lining: microfiber
- Sole: nitrile rubber (SRC)
- Details: nonslip and oil- and petrol-resistant outsole (SRC, FO); energy absorption around heel (E); antistatic protection (A)
- Safety shoe certified in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012
- Protection category O2