The Samira crossed-strap sandal from Papillio features a heel strap and sophisticated details: the heel lengthens the leg while the stylish band made from skin-friendly material pampers any foot. This version stands out thanks to its extravagant snakeskin pattern with a shiny surface. Inspired by nature, no two shoes have the same look and feel. The non-slip and abrasion-resistant sole promotes a firm footing. The upper is made from embossed natural leather.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: embossed natural leather
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: light polyurethane sole (PU)
- Heel type: wedge heel, heel height: 40 mm
- Details: heel strap with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle
- Footbed “Made in Germany”
The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
Footbed material: Polyurethane
Polyurethane, also known as PU, is a synthetic material ideally suited for use outdoors. It is water-repellent and dirt-resistant and very easy to care for.
Incl. VAT free standard delivery
Item no. 1017624