The Stalon is BIRKENSTOCK’s robust version of a Chelsea boot. Here, typical Chelsea boot elements like side elastic panels on the understated shaft and a loop at the back have been combined with a solid-looking yet surprisingly light sole made from synthetic materials and moisture-wicking microfiber lining. The cork frame of the outer sole makes for an authentic design. The upper is made from hydrophobic, oiled nubuck leather.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: oiled nubuck leather
- Footbed lining: smooth leather
- Sole: light sole made from synthetic materials
- Footbed “Made in Germany”
- Replacement footbed suede women
- Replacement footbed suede men
- Replacement footbed natural leather women
- Replacement footbed natural leather men
- Replacement footbed shearling women
- Replacement footbed shearling men
Frequently bought together:
Nubuck leather has a gently buffed surface with no grains. As with velvet, brushing the surface of nubuck leather displaces the fibers and leaves a visible mark. Nubuck leather is very sensitive to moisture and color, and it therefore needs to be waterproofed.
The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
Incl. VAT plus shipping cost
Item no. 1017317/1017318
30 day return policy
Tradition since 1774