The Toulon ESD stands for reliable protection from electrostatic discharge. This model protects man and materials in highly sensitive areas like in the semiconductor industry. Its anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed supports the natural shape of the foot and offers the joints lasting relief. Adjustable straps provide stability which is tailored to the wearer. The footbed can be replaced if necessary and is available separately. All BIRKENSTOCK ESD models have been tested in accordance with the requirements of DIN EN 61340 and meet the ESD requirements of 1.0 × 105 to 3.5 × 107 ohms.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed in an ESD version
- Upper: Birko-Flor® (synthetic blended fabric)
- Footbed lining: fleece
- Sole: PU (polyurethane) outsole in an ESD version, oil- and grease-resistant
- ESD protection tested in accordance with EN 61340
- Details: individually adjustable metal pin buckles
- Toulon Replacement Footbed
Frequently bought together:
Birko-Flor nubuck is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. The surface looks like nubuck leather. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin and comfortable.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
Incl. VAT plus shipping cost
Item no. 0596050