Coziness mixed with functionality! The BIRKENSTOCK Zermatt HL is our first slipper with a removable footbed, allowing you to choose between three different insoles. This basic version of this design features our Standard Footbed. The hook-and-loop fasteners also make those early mornings less stressful with their easy handling. They also ensure that the sandals remain on the feet – also during boisterous play! The upper is made from soft wool felt.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed (Standard Footbed)
- Upper: wool felt
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: latex
- Details: clog with extended shaft; decorative stitching; decorative rivet
- Footbed “Made in Germany”
- Standard Replacement Footbed Zermatt / Andermatt Kids
- Soft Replacement Footbed Zermatt / Andermatt Kids
- Shearling Replacement Footbed Zermatt / Andermatt Kids
Frequently bought together:
Upper material: Wool felt
Wool felt counts among the oldest textile materials in the world and is the typical upper material for slippers.
Insole: Natural leather
Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
Zermatt Kids Wool Felt£50.00
Incl. VAT plus shipping cost
Item no. 1023094
3 - 5 days
30 day return policy
Tradition since 1774
The Original Birkenstock Footbed