The BIRKENSTOCK Zermatt is our first slipper with a removable footbed, allowing you to choose between three different insoles. You can choose from the Standard Footbed, the Soft Footbed and the Shearling Footbed. All three insoles can be ordered separately. Perfect for all year round! This basic version of this design features our Standard Footbed. It replicates the natural print made by a foot walking on sand and will see you through the day in comfort. The upper is made from soft wool felt.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed (Standard Footbed)
- Upper: wool felt
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: latex
- Details: clog with extended shaft; decorative stitching; decorative rivet
- Footbed “Made in Germany”
- Standard Replacement Footbed Zermatt / Andermatt Kids
- Soft Replacement Footbed Zermatt / Andermatt Kids
- Shearling Replacement Footbed Zermatt / Andermatt Kids
Frequently bought together:
Insole: Natural leather
Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
Incl. VAT plus shipping cost
Item no. 1015031
3 - 5 days
30 day return policy
Tradition since 1774