Bicycle courier bags originated in New York in the 1970s. These former postal bags have long since established themselves as a desirable accessory for fashion-conscious men. Casual design meets luxury. Inspired by a Swiss hiking backpack from the archives of its bag manufactory, BIRKENSTOCK has reimagined the practical courier bag to create a highly sophisticated, handcrafted model made from real chrome-free tanned nubuck full-grain leather with a fine grain pattern, which retains its irresistible texture thanks to a light wax coating.
- Dimensions approx. 40 x 60 cm
- Understated, chrome-free tanned nubuck full-grain leather, lightly waxed for a superbly soft feel
- Capacity can be increased thanks to a roll-out top section
- 2 outside patch pockets
- Outside patch pockets can be closed using carabiner clips
- Additionally reinforced carry straps