The BIRKENSTOCK Zermatt is our first slipper with a removable footbed, allowing you to choose between three different insoles. You can choose from the Standard Footbed, the Soft Footbed and the Shearling Footbed. All three insoles can be ordered separately. Perfect for all year round! This basic version of this design features our Shearling Footbed. It comes with a snug shearling lining to keep your feet cozy when the temperatures drop. The upper is made from soft wool felt.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed (Shearling Footbed)
- Upper: wool felt
- Footbed lining: shearling
- Sole: latex
- Details: clog with extended shaft; decorative stitching; decorative rivet
- Footbed “Made in Germany”
- Standard Replacement Footbed Zermatt / Andermatt Kids
- Soft Replacement Footbed Zermatt / Andermatt Kids
- Shearling Replacement Footbed Zermatt / Andermatt Kids
Frequently bought together:
Upper material: Wool felt
Wool felt counts among the oldest textile materials in the world and is the typical upper material for slippers.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
Zermatt Kids Shearling Wool Felt75,00 €
Incl. VAT plus shipping cost
Item no. 1017798
4 - 6 days
Free shipping from 110 €
30 day return policy
Tradition since 1774
The Original Birkenstock Footbed