BIRKENSTOCK’s QO500 work shoe with a removable footbed offers firm grip and takes the strain off your feet, allowing you to stand and move around comfortably at work for many hours, even in demanding environments. The QO500 is presented as a simple, modern sneaker with 6-hole lacing.
This ESD version was developed specifically for people working in microelectronics or with high-frequency technology. ESD stands for “electrostatic discharge". These shoe models continuously discharge their wearers gently. The antistatic elements in the sole balance out potential differences between the electrical charge of the wearer and their work environment by permanently “grounding" the feet and can be identified by a round, yellow emblem. Warning: the ESD range goes up to values of 35 Mohm and is therefore non-insulating!
The nonslip and oil- and petrol-resistant outsole additionally provides for energy absorption around the heel. The upper is made from water-resistant smooth leather (WRU) and offers antistatic protection.
The shoe is certified in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 and meets the requirements of protection category O2.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-microfiber footbed
- Material: water-resistant smooth leather (WRU)
- Footbed lining: microfiber
- Sole: nitrile rubber (SRC)
- Details: nonslip and oil- and petrol-resistant outsole (SRC, FO); energy absorption around heel (E); ESD protection (A)
- Work shoe certified in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012
- Protection category O2
- Replacement Footbed QO / QS women
- Replacement Footbed QO / QS men
Frequently bought together:
Upper material: Natural leather
Footbed material: Cork
QO 500 ESD Natural Leather135,00 €
As we are currently experiencing a very high volume of incoming orders, please be patient regarding the processing of returns and feedback from our customer service.