An icon of timeless design and legendary comfort, the Arizona sandal has been defining style since 1973. Now, added traction from a durable Super Grip outsole lets you wear the classic style on the job. Complete with original BIRKENSTOCK design elements, like a contoured cork-latex footbed to support you through long hours on your feet.
- Contoured cork-latex footbed creates custom support with wear
- Birko-Flor® synthetic leather upper
- Suede footbed lining helps keep you comfortable
- Cushioned EVA midsole absorbs shock
- Super Grip rubber outsole for added traction and durability
- Two adjustable straps with metal pin buckles
Upper material: Birko-Flor®
Birko-Flor® is a skin-friendly, tear-resistant and easy-to-care-for synthetic material which is exclusively used by BIRKENSTOCK.
Insole: Natural leather
Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
The super-grip sole is comprised of two components: a nonslip, oil- and grease-resistant outsole made of rubber and a shock-absorbing midsole made of light, flexible EVA.