Men’s Lace-up Shoes: Style and Substance
Laces are now for more than athletic sneakers or classic oxfords. The BIRKENSTOCK collection of men’s lace-up shoes offers a variety of silhouettes and models to enhance any footwear wardrobe.
Highlighting BIRKENSTOCK men’s lace-up shoes
Delivering unbeatable comfort
- Variety of rises- The aesthetic of laces is played up or down based on the rise of the shoe. For ankle-high and lower rises among BIRKENSTOCK men’s lace-ups, laces are used as a minimal, stylish detail (Memphis, Pasadena, Ames, Harris). For other models—Timmins High, Bartlett, Hancock—laces are a prominent feature both in function and fashion.
- Laces and more- For some styles, the laces work together with other details to make a fashion statement, as in the Timmins High with fur. White fur on the shaft works with brass-colored lace hooks to interesting visual effect. The futuristic Ames elasticizes the laces and secures with a metal holder for a super modern minimalist look.
- Lace color- The color of laces is strategically used in each shoe. In some styles, white laces are used to add dimension and color contrast against darker colorways, and in some others, they are created in the same color in order to blend in with the overall shoe—the Bartlett Men uses the same shade of grey for its leather upper as it does the laces for a monotone look.
The BIRKENSTOCK shoe has come to be known for time-tested durability and comfort. Features that focus on fit contribute to this distinction.
- Foundation footbed- The renowned BIRKENSTOCK footbed lays the foundation for a shoe that’s really one’s own. The more one walks, the more the footbed molds to the individual’s gait. Each footbed is ergonomically formed with details catering to each part of the foot that work to promote overall health and wellness.
- Custom fit- The adjustability of BIRKENSTOCK men’s lace-up shoes makes them a popular year-round choice. The ability to tighten or loosen based on how feet feel contribute to their performance. Many models are available in regular and narrow fits to provide yet another customizable layer for maximum comfort.