Women’s Shoes: A Style for Every Taste
Our women’s shoe collection, traditionally associated with earthy comfort, now shows off the range of the BIRKENSTOCK aesthetic. Today, designs for women’s shoes push the limits of the BIRKENSTOCK look beyond the summer sandal. A variety of cross-season silhouettes round out the women’s footwear collection in a way that’s organic and style-conscious.
One of the most attractive, and surprising, elements of BIRKENSTOCK women’s shoes is its variety. There are myriad styles to suit the taste of women and lifestyles everywhere.
- The shoes we reach for time and again are the ones that perform and take us through the day. Built around the bedrock of the incomparable BIRKENSTOCK footbed, our women’s collection consists of easy designs that promote comfort, health and wellness of feet.
- Sporty kicks and traditional lace-ups are some of our cutest casual styles. The Manitoba boasts a clean design with soft cushioning that sneaker purists will appreciate. The Arran Women in white leather is our classic tennis shoe, so feminine on the feet, also available in a variety of materials and finishes that make it more than just the usual.
- Mary Janes (the Iona) and slides (the Barrie Women, Jenks, Keppel) are a sweet, feminine addition to the collective. The smallest lift in the heel and slight strap add a touch of girlish charm to each model.
- The traditional clog is a long-beloved BIRKENSTOCK shoe. Though certainly worn loyally by men and kids, the clog serves women especially well as a complement to everything from cuffed jeans, lounge pants and wide trousers to long swing skirts and denim cutoffs.
- Comfort and wearability should never be compromised but it’s really the style factor that will catch your eye. Select BIRKENSTOCK women’s shoes sparkle in the fashion category.
- Metallic color ways—bronze and silver leather or Animal Fascination colors in Birko-Flor—instantly create edgy, futuristic vibes for even the most familiar looks; the Arran sneaker and Boston clogs are elevated by these options.
- The mixing of visually distinctive fabrics—matted suede with long fur in the Anuk model, suede with cozy shearling in the Nuuk, shiny patent with flat fringe appliqué in the Arran Fringe—creates complex fashion-forward looks. Combining EVA with a muted Copper for the Boston clog transforms a familiar style into something new and completely fresh.
- Shoes for women have long found inspiration in menswear. The Laramie
boots can trace roots back to the industrial and equestrian experience; boat shoes (the Tennessee
) to the style that’s a staple on decks everywhere. The Saunders
and Laramie Low
oxford styles are practically carbon copies of the gentleman’s most popular shoe. Tweaked for women, these menswear styles become classic and pretty.