Women’s Low Shoes: Effortless and Easy
The BIRKENSTOCK collection of women’s low shoes is characterized by a minimalist aesthetic— easy-to-wear classic silhouettes. A wide variety of designs has something to offer every woman looking for the reliable comfort and unassuming style of a BIRKENSTOCK shoe.
What styles make up the collection of women’s low shoes?
Whether you are looking for straight comfort or need more stylish fare, the choices abound among women’s low shoes.
The foundational BIRKENSTOCK footbed
- The Mary Jane never goes out of style. The BIRKENSTOCK iteration, Iona, utilizes the renowned footbed and cushioned rubber sole for a truly comfortable wear.
- Ballet flats have become a staple in every woman’s shoe closet. The Keppel is a pretty shoe with a low profile and a bit of extra coverage in the back.
- One can never have too many sneakers. The Islay, Arran, Maine and Manitoba are designed in a variety of finishes and colorways to add to any collection.
- The stretchy slip-on might be one of the most comfortable shoes in the BIRKENSTOCK collection of women’s low shoes. The Barrie style is super light and flexible to boot.
- The classic oxford is given a feminine interpretation in the Saunders model. Slim with laces and a block heel, the Saunders can complement any outfit.
The removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed is the foundation of a BIRKENSTOCK shoe. They are utilized in the women’s low shoe collection to offer an unparalleled walking experience in all its models. Thoughtful features include contours to ensure even weight distribution and proper posture, double-layered jute fibers to wick away moisture and strengthen, and a deep heel cup with cushioning placed under the heel bone. The shock-absorbent sole is at once ultra lightweight and sturdy. These thick soles combined with durable uppers make a shoe that’s built to last.