The BIRKENSTOCK Tatacoa is the perfect sandal for camping, hiking, travel, and all of your adventures. These off-road ready sandals feature hook-and-loop closures, a microfiber footbed liner and a rugged outsole for added traction and durability. The upper is made from the skin-friendly, hard-wearing synthetic material Birko-Flor®.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Birko-Flor® Futura
- Footbed lining: microfiber
- Sole: light polyurethane sole (PU)
- Details: three straps, each with an individually adjustable hook-and-loop fastener; ankle strap; color-coordinated footbed
- Made in Germany
Birko-Flor is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin, and it's comfortable while also being very durable.
Microfibers are a very fine synthetic fibers that are extremely soft and shape-retentive. Because they are free of animal products they are used as the covering material for the lining of footbeds in vegan products, among other things.
Footbed material: Polyurethane
Polyurethane, also known as PU, is a synthetic material ideally suited for use outdoors. It is water-repellent and dirt-resistant and very easy to care for.