Perfect for cold winter days! The BIRKENSTOCK Uppsala is an understated, mid-high boot which stands out with its warm lining. The buckle at the shaft is an additional eye-catcher. The upper is made from especially soft suede which hugs the foot like a second skin.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: suede with shearling lining
- Footbed lining: natural leather
- Sole: light sole made from synthetic materials
- Footbed “Made in Germany”
- Replacement footbed suede
- Replacement footbed natural leather
- Replacement footbed shearling
Frequently bought together:
Upper material: Suede
Suede is a split leather with a napped finish. It has a velvety surface and is very soft to the touch. It also boasts a high moisture absorption capacity. Suede is softer and more flexible by nature and does not have the same stability as smooth leather. The stability of suede also varies from hide to hide. This does not constitute a material or production defect.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
Uppsala Shearling Suede Leather200,00 €
Incl. VAT free standard delivery
Item no. 1021084
2 - 3 days
Delivery (Standard DHL)
Free shipping from 120 €
30 day return policy
Tradition since 1774
BIRKENSTOCK SHOES FOOTBED