BIRKENSTOCK’s QS500 safety shoe with a removable footbed offers firm grip and takes the strain off your feet, allowing you to stand and move around comfortably at work for many hours, even in demanding environments.
The QS500 is presented as a simple, modern sneaker with 6-hole lacing. The nonslip, metal-free, and oil- and petrol-resistant outsole provides for energy absorption around the heel and is penetration-resistant. A 200-joule steel toe with a scratch-resistant toe cap protects the forefoot. The upper is made from water-resistant, oiled nubuck leather (WRU) and offers antistatic protection.
The shoe is certified in accordance with EN ISO 20345:2011 and meets the requirements of protection category S3.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-microfiber footbed
- Material: water-resistant oiled nubuck leather (WRU)
- Footbed lining: microfiber
- Sole: nitrile rubber (SRC)
- Details: steel toe (200 joules) with scratch-resistant toe cap; penetration-resistant, metal-free, nonslip, and oil- and petrol-resistant outsole (P, SRC, FO); energy absorption around heel (E); antistatic protection (A)
- Safety shoe certified in accordance with EN ISO 20345:2011
- Protection category S3
- Replacement Footbed QO / QS women
- Replacement Footbed QO / QS men
Frequently bought together:
Upper material: Oiled leather
Footbed material: Cork
QS 500 Oiled Nubuck Leather140,00 €
As we are currently experiencing a very high volume of incoming orders, please be patient regarding the processing of returns and feedback from our customer service.