The BIRKENSTOCK Bryson is a casual lace-up boot. It boasts an understated, rustic look. The cork frame of the outer sole makes for an authentic design. This version comes in an especially cozy version with shearling lining. The upper is made from hydrophobic, oiled suede.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: oiled suede with shearling lining
- Footbed lining: shearling
- Sole: light sole made from synthetic materials
- Footbed “Made in Germany”
- Replacement footbed suede
- Replacement footbed natural leather
- Replacement footbed shearling
Frequently bought together:
Upper material: Oiled leather
Oiled leather is one of our favourite types of leather. Its oily waxed surface makes for a unique colour effect and develops a beautiful patina.
Insole: Natural leather
Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
Bryson Shearling Oiled Nubuck Leather2.500,00 kr
Incl. VAT free standard delivery
Item no. 1017285/1017286
4 - 6 days
Free shipping from 1.100 kr
30 day return policy
Tradition since 1774
BIRKENSTOCK SHOES FOOTBED