Coziness mixed with functionality! The BIRKENSTOCK Zermatt HL is our first slipper with a removable footbed, allowing you to choose between three different insoles. This basic version of this design features our Standard Footbed. The hook-and-loop fasteners also make those early mornings less stressful with their easy handling. They also ensure that the sandals remain on the feet – also during boisterous play! The upper is made from soft wool felt.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed (Standard Footbed)
- Upper: wool felt
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: latex
- Details: clog with extended shaft; decorative stitching; decorative rivet
- Footbed “Made in Germany”
- Standard Replacement Footbed Zermatt / Andermatt Kids
- Soft Replacement Footbed Zermatt / Andermatt Kids
- Shearling Replacement Footbed Zermatt / Andermatt Kids
Frequently bought together:
Upper material: Wool felt
Wool felt counts among the oldest textile materials in the world and is the typical upper material for slippers.
Insole: Natural leather
Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
Zermatt HL Kids Wool Felt600,00 kr
Incl. VAT plus shipping cost
Item no. 1023109
2 - 5 days
Free shipping from 900 kr
30 day return policy
Tradition since 1774
The Original Birkenstock Footbed