Gardening just became more fun: Discover a wide array of high quality men’s and women’s garden clogs in many different sizes and colours. Dry feet and optimum grip, wherever you go.
Popular in the UK: Garden clogs from BIRKENSTOCK
No matter if you are trimming your shrubs, getting rid of weeds or watering your newly planted flowerbed: proper, sensible footwear will make any outdoor task much easier on you and your body. The rubber garden clogs from BIRKENSTOCK come with the legendary footbed that are part of all BIRKENSTOCK Clogs, sandals and shoes. The cork-latex footbed actively supports your foot health and wellbeing in all movement scenarios. Thus, natural motions like bending and lifting are much safer, while the BIRCKENSTOCK garden clogs equally protect your back. Even after many hours of gardening, your feet are getting ultimate stability and arch support when walking on soil and grass. Waterproof materials don’t only keep your feet nice and dry, but also repel any kind of dirt.
What are the benefits of garden clogs?
Unlike gardening sandals or lawn sandals, BIRKENSTOCK outdoor clogs have an enclosed design, so your feet are always protected when things get muddy. But why can't you wear just about any shoes for activities in the garden that involve a great deal of dirt and moisture? Normally, men’s and ladies’ garden clogs are made from special materials that repel water and dirt. While rain boots would do the same trick, they aren’t nearly as comfortable as high quality plastic garden clogs and don’t support a healthy foot climate. In a matter of seconds, you can quickly slip in and out of a clog and take care of your garden. BIRKENSTOCK has taken the classic garden clog even a bit further and integrated the famous anatomically shaped footbed that protects your feet, joints and muscles.
BIRKENSTOCK: The best garden clogs
There are many different kinds of garden clogs flooding the market. While most of them look similar, there are big differences when it comes to comfort and quality. BIRKENSTOCK uses robust and long-living polyurethane not only for lined garden clogs, but also for many other occupational clogs that are designed for kitchens, medical environments and the food industry. That is why BIRKENSTOCK clogs are popular among gardeners, doctors, nurses and chefs all over the world. Benefits of welly clogs from BIRKENSTOCK at a glance:
- All BIRKENSTOCK garden clogs hold your heel in place thanks to a deep heel cup in the footbed or even a raised heel section that encloses the entire foot.
- The certified PU material (polyurethane) makes every pair of women’s and men’s garden clogs water-, oil- and grease-resistant. Moreover, nonslip outer soles make sure that you have optimum grip and security with every step you take.
- An ergonomically shaped cork-latex footbed conforms to the shape of your foot and encourages the natural rolling motion of your toes when walking. That way, you can experience the same comfort that you know from all other BIRKENSTOCK shoes and sandals.
- The insole is not only lined with breathable moisture-wicking fabric, it can also be removed and washed separately from the rest of the clog. If you need to replace the entire sole, you can order individual footbeds at the BIRKENSTOCK online store with just a few clicks.
- All garden clogs come in many different colours and sizes. From classic green and apple green to warm yellow, red or raspberry sorbet – with a comfy pair of BIRKENSTOCK welly clogs, you will brighten up your garden, even when the skies are grey. Fashion-oriented gardeners can even opt for stylish floral or camouflage patterns.
BIRKENSTOCK garden clogs: Available models
he BIRKENSTOCK waterproof garden clog model Super Birki is a true hit among avid gardeners. While it comes in a classic outdoor garden clog shape, it combines innovative materials like polyurethane with a smart footbed. Paired with BIRKENSTOCK’s occupational footwear know-how, you get a comfy and durable garden clog that will last you for many years to come. Super Birki is perfect for every weather and gardening situation due to the model’s unique features and properties. If you prefer an enclosed heel, the model Profi-Birki holds your foot in place when the ground gets too uneven or rocky. For more air circulation, Birki Air will keep your foot climate permanently fresh through its large air inlets.
Tip: If you are looking for more protection, the women’s and men’s garden clog model A 640 features a solid steel toe cap that protects the front part of your feet from impacts up to 200 joules.