BIRKENSTOCK’s QO400 work shoe with a removable footbed offers firm grip and takes the strain off your feet, allowing you to stand and move around comfortably at work for many hours, even in demanding environments.
The QO400 has no lacing and is presented as a simple slip-on shoe. The nonslip and oil- and petrol-resistant outsole provides for energy absorption around the heel. The upper is made from water-resistant smooth leather (WRU) and offers antistatic protection.
The shoe is certified in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 and meets the requirements of protection category O2.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-microfiber footbed
- Material: water-resistant smooth leather (WRU)
- Footbed lining: microfiber
- Sole: nitrile rubber (SRC)
- Details: nonslip and oil- and petrol-resistant outsole (SRC, FO); energy absorption around heel (E); antistatic protection (A)
- Work shoe certified in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012
- Protection category O2
- Replacement Footbed QO / QS women
- Replacement Footbed QO / QS men
Frequently bought together:
Upper material: Natural leather
The natural leather that we use is mostly smooth leather, in some cases tumbled leather. This type of leather has many special characteristics, such as breathability, adaptation to the shape of the foot and durability.
Microfibre is a skin-friendly material which is soft and yet tear-resistant. Because they are free of animal products they are used as the covering material for the lining of footbeds in vegan products, among other things.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
QO 400 Natural Leather£125.00
Incl. VAT plus shipping cost
Item no. 1011240
3 - 5 days
30 day return policy
Tradition since 1774
BIRKENSTOCK SHOES FOOTBED