The casual BIRKENSTOCK Bend sneaker boasts a simple design which can be combined with almost anything. An additional mid sole made of PU and cork ensures optimum shock absorption. The breathable microfiber material guarantees optimum moisture absorption. The upper is made from soft suede.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: suede
- Footbed lining: natural leather
- Sole: made of natural rubber
- Footbed “Made in Germany”
- Replacement footbed suede women
- Replacement footbed suede men
- Replacement footbed natural leather women
- Replacement footbed natural leather men
- Replacement footbed shearling women
- Replacement footbed shearling men
Frequently bought together:
Upper: Suede leather
Insole: Natural leather
Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
Because of its high elasticity rubber is very well suited for outsoles. Thanks to this property it supports the natural rolling motion of the foot. Rubber is also very robust and has good cushioning.
Incl. VAT plus shipping cost
Item no. 1019137/1019363
3 - 5 days
30 day return policy
Tradition since 1774