The BIRKENSTOCK Bryson is a casual lace-up boot. It boasts an understated, rustic look. The cork frame of the outer sole makes for an authentic design. The upper is made from soft, grained natural leather.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: grained natural leather
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: light sole made from synthetic materials
- Footbed “Made in Germany”
- Replacement footbed suede women
- Replacement footbed suede men
- Replacement footbed natural leather women
- Replacement footbed natural leather men
- Replacement footbed shearling women
- Replacement footbed shearling men
Frequently bought together:
Upper: Grained Leather
Grained natural leather can be recognized by its characteristic surface. It boasts a natural, rustic look. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Insole: Natural leather
Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
Incl. VAT plus shipping cost
Item no. 1017281/1017282
3 - 5 days
30 day return policy
Tradition since 1774