An icon of timeless design and legendary comfort, the Arizona sandal has been defining style since 1973. The laid-back look comes in durable Birkibuc® for a brushed, leather-like finish. Complete with legendary BIRKENSTOCK design elements, like a contoured cork-latex footbed for the ultimate in support.
- Contoured cork-latex footbed creates custom support with wear
- Birkibuc® synthetic leather upper
- Suede footbed lining helps keep you comfortable
- EVA sole is flexible and lightweight
- Two adjustable straps with metal pin buckles
- “Made in Germany” quality stamp on footbed
Upper material: Birko-Flor® Nubuck
The look and feel of Birko-Flor® Nubuck is an almost perfect imitation of authentic nubuck leather.
Insole: Natural leather
Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.