Bartlett: The Hi-Top Reimagined
The hi-top sneaker is a classic shoe that’s stood the test of time. It is the preferred choice of those looking for a functional lace-up sneaker as well as a stylish everyday choice. BIRKENSTOCK Bartlett takes the silhouette and makes it accessible to men, women and kids alike, offering myriad colorways, textures and fun details.
Excellence in construction
The BIRKENSTOCK Bartlett is a truly gender-neutral style, partly masculine with a slim, modern silhouette, partly feminine with an aesthetic that’s "borrowed from the boys.” Available in kids’ sizes as well, the Bartlett shoe is built with durability and comfort in mind.
The fashion-forward BIRKENSTOCK Bartlett
- Durable leather upper is slightly grained and tested for harmful substances.
- The inner material, a combination of leather and fabric, ensures a high degree of comfort.
- The removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed is a staple of the BIRKENSTOCK shoe, utilized in the Bartlett to offer reliable comfort for which BIRKENSTOCK is renowned.
- The flexible leather lining is gentle on skin and adjusts to the contour of feet. The open-pored, breathable surface makes for the right foot climate and an all-around comfortable wear.
Myriad design elements inform the sporty-stylish aesthetic of the BIRKENSTOCK Bartlett.
- Multi-texture- The handsome grained leather of the BIRKENSTOCK Bartlett makes a natural weathered look. The use of additional materials including fur, wool felt, suede and patent creates interesting texture mixes for eye-catching styles.
- Multicolor- Kids’ suede styles utilize different shades and finishes of the same color. The effect on cozy autumnal colors like Plum and Tobacco is luxurious.
- Print outer- Special models of the BIRKENSTOCK Bartlett are embroidered on the shaft with florals and abstract patterns for a truly unique look.
- Retro vibe- Red and White leather ankle-high lace-up styles with contrasting white rubber soles recall a cool vintage look that’s decidedly current.