Launched in 1983, the BIRKENSTOCK Gizeh has since become one of our most recognized and sought-after sandals. For its 40th anniversary, we bring back the original design for a limited-edition anniversary collection, with its buckle, footbed stamp, outsole and packaging all inspired by the 1983 original. Every pair of the limited edition bears is own unique number and comes with the red BIRKENSTOCK seal and matching socks.
To celebrate 40 years and the "Socks & 'Stocks" look made popular by our fans, each style comes with a retro-inspired pair of socks to complete the throwback feel.
- Original contoured cork-latex footbed
- Oiled natural leather upper
- Suede footbed lining helps keep you comfortable
- EVA sole with crepe look from '83
- Adjustable metal pin buckle in the original design, with limited-edition numbering; red BIRKENSTOCK seal
- Made in Germany