The style that started it all. Launched in 1963 as a "gymnastics sandal," the BIRKENSTOCK Madrid has since been embraced worldwide as an icon of style and comfort. For its 60th anniversary, we bring back the original design for a limited-edition anniversary collection, with buckles, footbed, outsole and packaging all inspired by the 1963 original. Every pair of the limited edition bears is own unique number and comes with the red BIRKENSTOCK seal and matching socks.
To celebrate 60 years and the "Socks & 'Stocks" look made popular by our fans, each style comes with a retro-inspired pair of socks to complete the throwback feel.
- Original contoured cork-latex footbed
- Grained natural leather upper
- Suede footbed lining helps keep you comfortable
- EVA sole with crepe look from '63
- Adjustable metal pin buckle based on original design; individual number of the limited edition; red BIRKENSTOCK seal
- Made in Germany