Cincinnati: Not Your Average Sneaker
The BIRKENSTOCK Cincinnati adds style to substance. Subtle fashion elements punch up the high-functionality of this elegant sneaker. A versatile shoe that can be worked into a variety of outfits on both men and women, the Cincinnati is a favorite in the BIRKENSTOCK lineup.
Excellence in design
The sporty element is balanced with design choices made in this leather sneaker. The mix of finishes and textures combine to create something more than your basic athletic kicks.
Excellence in construction
- Different types of leather come together for an interesting, eye-catching look. Dark suede and metallic leather combo can be worn to dress up the popular athleisure look—slim joggers and a trendy sweatshirt— or complement an easy outfit appropriate for just about anywhere—wide flowy pants with a soft boxy tee.
- Leather tabs on the back ankle add another design layer to the Cincinnati sneaker. Embossed matte buttons and the BIRKENSTOCK logo are details that make a visual difference.
Above all else, a sneaker must be comfortable, and for that, it needs to be well made. The construction elements for which the BIRKENSTOCK shoe has become known enables the Cincinnati to deliver a super comfy wear.
- Upper- The BIRKENSTOCK Cincinnati utilizes different types of durable leather in its construction, making it a reliable choice that performs season after season.
- Sole- Lightweight EVA makes the sole both buoyant and flexible. The sole provides a firm grip and protects against slipping.
- Footbed- The anatomically formed cork and latex footbed delivers the time-tested comfort synonymous with the BIRKENSTOCK shoe at large. Conforming to the shape of feet with each wear, it is essentially a custom footbed, fitted to the wearer. As a bonus, the footbed is lined with the softest suede.
- In addition- The 7-hole lacing section allows for individual adjustment and a closer custom fit for max comfort.